“Nice Place, Enjoyable Dinner”
Review of Hamilton's

Hamilton's
Ranked #6 of 234 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We came around 1830 on a Sat eve. Just in time, as a line formed soon after. Wasnt too loud and the booth was comfortable. We were satisfied with the food and our young waitress had a terrific work ethic, and was vigilant re her customers needs, like keeping the drinks filled. Wife got some fish dish with fried shrimpies scattered around the outside of the plate. Beneath the chunk of fish was grits and spinach. She thought her food was too salty. I ordered the cheeseburger, w-fries. Very acceptable.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The people are friendly and the food is heavenly. My daughter had the shrimp and grits and I would order that next time. I had the ginger salmon and it was excellent. For dessert I had the Irish Creme Brûlée and it is divine. My daughter had a chocolate dessert that put a big smile on he face.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Whenever business takes us to Auburn, we plan to eat at Hamilton's. it's a small, local restaurant near Toomer's Corner. I articulately enjoy the fish tacos. My husband loves their lobster bisque soup. This time he ordered a Hamilton's burger and was delighted we thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Our server was a bit ho hum but he didn't spoil our lunch. The hostess was a beautiful, immaculately dressed 6 foot tall young lady who was personable and helpful. If she is your first impression- WOW! What a lovely young lady.

We will return. It is a step up for lunch and food and service is equal to that reputation. Put Hamilton's on your to do list while in Auburn. It is MUCH better than ACRE.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

When the waiter cannot remember to find out the soup of the day, cannot remember lemon for your drink and cannot tell you what type of scallops (besides they're real good) then
You don't expect high dollar meal prices. Even by auburns poor server standards this place is bad.
I think they hire based upon looks and bar tenders friends ?
Who knows

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Great place to stop in and eat. Get the hummus plate! We ate our appetizers at the bar and chatted with locals who are friendly and willing to give you great advice.