“THE Hangout of Auburn”

Hamilton's
Ranked #5 of 230 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

If you want cheap drinks, low quality food and jerky college kids... please don't come. If you want quality beverages, great food and good company I highly recommend. Yes Hamiltons gets busy, yes there might be a wait, that comes with being a superior restaurant in the best location. The staff are extremely friendly, always remember your name and your drink and what your favorite appetizer is for that matter. The atmosphere is always fun and jovial however certainly maintains a classy feel. If you haven't enjoyed Hamiltons in the past, I highly recommend you try it again... maybe this time not at 7:30 on a Friday night during football season. Cheers, love you Hams.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We came around 1830 on a Sat eve. Just in time, as a line formed soon after. Wasnt too loud and the booth was comfortable. We were satisfied with the food and our young waitress had a terrific work ethic, and was vigilant re her customers needs, like keeping the drinks filled. Wife got some fish dish with fried shrimpies scattered around the outside of the plate. Beneath the chunk of fish was grits and spinach. She thought her food was too salty. I ordered the cheeseburger, w-fries. Very acceptable.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The people are friendly and the food is heavenly. My daughter had the shrimp and grits and I would order that next time. I had the ginger salmon and it was excellent. For dessert I had the Irish Creme Brûlée and it is divine. My daughter had a chocolate dessert that put a big smile on he face.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Whenever business takes us to Auburn, we plan to eat at Hamilton's. it's a small, local restaurant near Toomer's Corner. I articulately enjoy the fish tacos. My husband loves their lobster bisque soup. This time he ordered a Hamilton's burger and was delighted we thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Our server was a bit ho hum but he didn't spoil our lunch. The hostess was a beautiful, immaculately dressed 6 foot tall young lady who was personable and helpful. If she is your first impression- WOW! What a lovely young lady.

We will return. It is a step up for lunch and food and service is equal to that reputation. Put Hamilton's on your to do list while in Auburn. It is MUCH better than ACRE.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

When the waiter cannot remember to find out the soup of the day, cannot remember lemon for your drink and cannot tell you what type of scallops (besides they're real good) then
You don't expect high dollar meal prices. Even by auburns poor server standards this place is bad.
I think they hire based upon looks and bar tenders friends ?
Who knows