“Nice lunch”

Hamilton's
Ranked #6 of 230 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 September 2017

After going to The Hound at 1:30 on a Saturday and being told it would be a 30 min wait we went over to Hamilton's and were seated right away. Good salads and sandwich selections. Don't bother with onion rings, nothing special but spinach dip was good!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant right near Auburn University and Toomer's Corner so it would be perfect for a pre game meal but expect it to be busy during football season! Food was delicious and service was excellent. Overall we really enjoyed ourselves and will return.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

If you want cheap drinks, low quality food and jerky college kids... please don't come. If you want quality beverages, great food and good company I highly recommend. Yes Hamiltons gets busy, yes there might be a wait, that comes with being a superior restaurant in the best location. The staff are extremely friendly, always remember your name and your drink and what your favorite appetizer is for that matter. The atmosphere is always fun and jovial however certainly maintains a classy feel. If you haven't enjoyed Hamiltons in the past, I highly recommend you try it again... maybe this time not at 7:30 on a Friday night during football season. Cheers, love you Hams.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We came around 1830 on a Sat eve. Just in time, as a line formed soon after. Wasnt too loud and the booth was comfortable. We were satisfied with the food and our young waitress had a terrific work ethic, and was vigilant re her customers needs, like keeping the drinks filled. Wife got some fish dish with fried shrimpies scattered around the outside of the plate. Beneath the chunk of fish was grits and spinach. She thought her food was too salty. I ordered the cheeseburger, w-fries. Very acceptable.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The people are friendly and the food is heavenly. My daughter had the shrimp and grits and I would order that next time. I had the ginger salmon and it was excellent. For dessert I had the Irish Creme Brûlée and it is divine. My daughter had a chocolate dessert that put a big smile on he face.