“Great service”

Laredo Mexican Grille
Ranked #69 of 235 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The whole family had a great meal. Everyone enjoyed the chips and salsa. Very busy when we went for dinner. Service is always excellent. Foods comes out fast and hot. Drinks are always filled promptly. Our go-to Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I was looking for some Mexican food while I was visiting Auburn and stopped in Laredo Mexican Grille with my wife. Look this is a nice place to have so drinks and get some grilled Mexican food but not the real stuff if you know what I mean. In fact, I asked for some carnitas and was told "this is not a real Mexican restaurant", smiles. I said, okay and ordered something else. It was okay but when you have your heart set on something nothing can make it right but what you want. The food was hot and the service was great and I must say, service will make-up for food sometimes and this time it did!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Laredo is a great place to get your Mexican food fix any day of the week. Serving up all of the classics, you can't go wrong with anything here... Except maybe the steak flautas. Avoid those. Otherwise! Chow down.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The carne asada was great. The drinks are great. I had the frozen peach margarita and it was everything and more, just the right buzz. I was in a party of four with co workers and we overstayed our time but the cute waitress with the nice body was so cute and nice that I wanted to stay even longer. Great atmosphere to watch the Auburn/Clemson game at the start before finishing watching it at home.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We have tried this restaurant many times, as it is always crowded. The food all tastes preprepared, and is bland. Of all the Mexican places in town, this feels the least authentic and has the least flavor. Service is always good and attentive though.