“Quantity over Quality”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Acton
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We are conveniently located off the Antelope Valley 14 Freeway at Santiago Road in the Santiago Square. Our food is awesome and our portions large. Our service is the best. We offer daily specials, take-out and a special Child and Senior menu. Our prices are reasonable. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Come on in and check us out!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food was pretty typical diner fare, but in huge portions. The service has been decent to indifferent to poor, depending on the time you are there and how busy they are.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

It was billed as good food and atmosphere.
Cannot comment on food as I did not get a chance to eat.
There was no other customets there at 5pm when we entered.
They were playing loud hip-hop music for staff who liked it.
I looked for a quiet spot in restaurant.
There was none.
I told person that was seating us, who was manager on duty, that I did not like the music. He replied that they usually had country music but something was broken.
I told this managerthat I did not wish to eat with that that type of music playing and asked him if he would mind turning it off.
He ignored my request and responded that he would turn it down.
I really gave it a try with the lower volume of hip-hop but the music was so annoying I only had a drink. I left and ate somewhere else.
If I had staff that did this, I would fire them.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

After spending the entire previous day driving the RV I did not want to prepare breakfast for myself the next morning. I wondered around the area looking for a traditional style cafe for breakfast. Lucky me, I found Crazy Otto's. On this Thursday morning I could see the waitress was single handing the entire restaurant, apparently someone had called in and left her all alone. It was busy and she worked through with a smile on her face and great service. Large, very tasty breakfast and enjoyable service will cause me to go back the next time I am in town!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great place for breakfast. They are also open for lunch and dinner. Huge portions. Incredible potatoes, omelettes, many menu items. Friendly, local vibe.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Personal service and the biggest omelettes you will find anywhere. My family and friends come to visit us but I think it is because we always treat at Crazy Otto's. If you're looking for upscale and snooty, this isn't for you. If down home cooking and friendly environment is what you crave, don't miss this place.

Been to Crazy Otto's? Share your experiences!