“tasty, tasty, tasty”

Add it.
Agoura Deli & Mart
Ranked #37 of 96 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We eat in and order delivery often and have always gotten tasty food, ranging from traditional deli food to excellent salads and soups.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Visited for Sunday lunch with the family. There are plentiful choices on the menu made using fresh ingredients. Free refills were served to us throughout our meal which was a nice touch. I had the Tuscan Chicken Salad, which was absolutely HUGE!. It could certainly have served 2 or 3 people comfortably. Definitely consider sharing dishes! Just a little note, when asked if an ingredients 'substitution' was possible to my salad, the kitchen were not able to handle this simply: I wanted to substitute mozzarella cheese on my salad for avocado. They offered only to put the cheese 'on the side' and add avocado at an additional cost of $2.95. I thought that a bit steep considering the salad was already over $13.00. Having said this, we were there at a busy time and I can understand that I was probably being a bit fussy. My family all really enjoyed their dishes too (wraps and breakfast options). All in all, a very nice experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

The food here is superb. Anything you order can be shared as the portions are large. Bring a friend or family member who enjoys a great sandwich and split it. Always delicious.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

We have been going here for several years when we want a quick lunch or we are going on a picnic Great Italian submarine sandwiches Plenty of meat. There is often a line. There is a small grocery store

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Food is very good, service is outstanding. They make you fell welcomed. attentive from the moment you are seated they do make you comfortable.