“Great Place For Breakfast”

Jim's on the Course
Get food delivered
Ranked #69 of 267 Restaurants in Alameda
Reviewed 21 August 2021

I met a friend of mine for breakfast at the only golf course in Alameda. There is indoor and outdoor seating available. We chose the indoor option as it was early in the morning and still a bit chilly outside.
I had the French Toast and a side of bacon. The French Toast was light and airy and the bacon was crisp and brown. All was well with world while I had my breakfast.
I really liked eating here in the morning, during the week. No crowds, low noise level, and really great to slowly eat my breakfast and not have to hurry.
This place is worth a stop if you're in the area.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 16 March 2020

Very good place to meet with a friend or lots of family members. Service is quick and very friendly staff.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank laurie p
Reviewed 2 March 2020

I had the special number 2 at Jim’s on the course in alameda The waffle was crispy and tasty. The eggs and sausages were good. The bacon could have been a little crispier. The coffee was good and the service excellent

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

I stopped in here on a Monday as I was driving through the area for business and was looking for a quick bite to eat. The atmosphere in siding out door on the patio was fun and everyone seemed to be having a great time period the service was quick and the food was excellent. I had a special order and it came out Perfectly.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank ShelahF_12
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Golf course food is notoriously uneven--sometimes good, often bad. This place is a consistent winner. One of the few golf course restaurants I would travel to just for the food. After playing golf, great for drinks and food, Excellent bloody Mary's. Half-pound burgers cooked to perfection with great fries. Wonderful breakfast all day long.. I am partial to the pancakes, eggs and meat combo. While I get in a rut ordering things I like, no one I have gone there with has ever been disappointed with the food. Great place for eating outdoors or staying indoors to watch live sports. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2018