“Loving the App that allows me to pre-order and rewards”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #70 of 263 Restaurants in Alameda
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I have a Panera Loyalty Card and love it. I can go on line and pre-order food. I can also save time in line by using their self-order terminals. I love the fact that all the menu has calorie counts noted, so I can make wise choices according to what I want to consume. Seasonal soups and salads give the menu some nice variety. The pick-two menu allows me to choose a combination of sandwich, soup or salad.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Nice Panera. Good selection of relatively-fresh baked goods. Clean dining room. Friendly staff. Soup and sandwich, or soup and salad are my favorites. Only problem, you can't get a combination large soup and large salad. You have to order to separate meals. That ends up costing A LOT and you wind up with a ton of bread.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Always fresh food and hot soup. Great "pick two" combinations of a wide variety of soups, salads and / or sandwiches. More than amble portions. And a great bakery.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Consistently good service and food. I would have given it five stars but for the fact that one time the cashier got my order wrong, and they were often out of my favorite cookies. In general though I am very happy with the friendly, efficient, and quick service, and the quality of the food. Their chocolate chip cookies are to die for.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

The food is average but relatively quickly prepared, after one's order is finally taken. Don't go if there is a line and you are pressed for time.