“Neighborhood bagels”

Add it.
Berkeley Bagels
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Albany
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This place is a short walk from our house so it's a frequent destination on weekends when we'll pick up a mixed dozen bagels (plus a free 13th one) for brunch and snacking. Good assortment, fair price, and convenient. Service ranges from friendly and prompt to glum but competent. Lots of other items on the menu but we stick to the basics.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I love that Berkeley Bagels is open early and that we can stop on the way to the Bart station for a delicious nosh in the morning. And the service is warm and friendly. We only get bagels and drinks, but the salads, sandwiches and other items look good too.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

We are buying bagels here for ever,we did try elsewhere and always we regret.
there are no mystery,they are real boiled bagels.
when in Canada,Montreal we look for theirs famous bagels...meh. so blah.
I like the seed city,my husband like the plain(he's from New York) but some time we have the jalapeno or the onion that goes so well with soft boil eggs

Reviewed 13 April 2015

Terrible, cranky staff. Not the worst bagels I've ever eaten, but close. After waiting in a line that took way too long, we got our dozen bagels. I ate all of one of them because I was really hungry. My wife took two bites. We elected not to share them with others as we had first planned.

When we got home my wife tossed what was left of hers into the dog's bowl. Lilly carried it around like she does her tennis ball. She was very happy to have a new toy. She did not perceive the bagel as food. We concur.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

We were staying in the neighborhood, so the first person awake every morning walked and got warm bagels to bring home. They were chewy and delicious, with good choices of flavors for both the bagels and the cream cheeses.