“Great thin crust pizza”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #20 of 246 Restaurants in Alhambra
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We love thin crust, light on the tummy pizza and Blaze does it right. Any toppings you want - just point and ask as you go down the line. Price is quite reasonable. Lots of parking in the back.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Everyone who works there seem to love their job. How rare is that in the service industry? We live close by and have the app to accumulate free pizzas. For as many toppings as I put into mine, it is super handy not to have to point and ask for each one over the loud restaurant each time. The beverage flavors are interesting. Almost as if they're agua frescas. Parking is a mess but it is the case in general with driving in San Gabriel. Be patient and know that good pizza awaits you.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We ordered a gf pizza with bbq chicken and a regular pizza with the same ingredients. The clerk asked if it was by choice or allergy. I said allergy and she asked if I wanted her to change her gloves after working with the regular pizza. This is good attention to gf people. The crust is made of brown rice and very tasty. The pizza cooks in 180 seconds. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Pizza, who doesn't love Pizza? I personally don't know anyone that has ever said they dont like pizza- now the pizza here at Blaze is amazing. you can order from the preset pizza menu or make your own. I have two kids.. one who is a major bacon lover and one who loves plain - both can pack the pizza away! and both are expert pizza eaters.
when we want to go out for pizza they want to come here. my son orders bacon pizza - says its amazingly good. I tried it and it is!!!
its fresh, made to order and delicious. what more could you ask for?
salads are great as well
they have a great selection of better for you soft drinks as well, with free refills!! how awesome is that.
in short
great fresh pizza - great service - great place for families.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

This location is unfortunately small compared to some but the food is still good I would just like the pizza cooked well and even though we asked it seemed because they get so busy it was overlooked other than that the choices are good but to be honest I thought Pizza Studio in Alhambra was better and I'm sad it recently shut down with no notice :(

Been to Blaze Pizza? Share your experiences!