“Good casual Italian food in Anaheim”

Cortina's Italian Market & Pizzeria
Ranked #66 of 893 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Bought a 6" Cortina's special for next-day flight. They even ask if you want the sauce on the side.

A friend ordered an Italian white pizza (it's with Alfredo sauce & broccolini) which we shared with others. It was just right with a crunchy crust. Cortina's pizzas are homemade and made to order so please be patient.

Another friend was thinking of buying some meatballs and pepperoni at the pizzeria but the employee at the pizzeria suggested she might get them at the Market. If she didn't mention it, we would not have realized that there's a Market too on site. Basically Cortina has a Market with dried goods, cans, cheese, cold cuts, etc, a Pizzeria for take out and a Diner with seating. Going back to the meatballs, $12 for 8 in a bag filled with sauce. You can really taste the fresh ingredients inside. The pepperoni were thinly sliced and delicious. Oh very interesting chip flavours by the pizzeria cash. Got to try them next time.

For casual Italian food, head to Cortina's the next time you are in Anaheim.

1  Thank lugubres

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We enjoyed a friends birthday here. The food is well presented, delicious, tasty and highly recommended. The service is extremely good. The setting is very smart, well laid out and good for any occasion.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I really enjoy Cortina's pizza and salad. Pizza is great, always nice and hot, a great crust and the salad is big enough for at least two.
I do not live near here but when I go to my daughters I love to head in Cortina's direction for my pizza fix.
This time however was a big disappointment with service. First when I ordered the girl at the counter seemed disinterested in taking my order, I said I wanted a pizza and she stated "it will take 20 minutes", this said with a you should get something else tone. I had to repeat myself 3 times what I wanted - 1/2 pineapple 1/2 cheese. The pizza came with no pineapple and Canadian bacon was added. When my daughter refused the pizza the man at the counter sternly told her, this is what you ordered, mind you we neither one eat bacon. Took 20 minutes to get another pizza. Next up, again took 2 tries to order our second pizza with this girl, I ordered a sausage with1/2 pepperoni. This pizza which was already 5 minutes behind the other one came out all pepperoni. One grandchild will not eat pepperoni but once again the main behind the counter challenged our order as we ordered what we wanted to eat wrong. Again waited over 20 minutes for the pizza.
I have to say the last two times we went service has been less then stellar which is disappointing because we love this place.

1  Thank grpandnana
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Super casual atmosphere, family style joint like back on the east coast. High quality items in the deli/bakery. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for quality and authentic Italian ingredients this is the place. I am from back east and I don't know of another place that matches up. From olives, cold cuts, sausages, breads, bakery items, frozen food items, cheese they are unparalleled. The market has wines and beverages. Next door is a casual resturant to the deli and market. Try their pizza, yum. Their canolli pastry is the best.