“Love this neighborhood Italian market and restaurant!”

Cortina's Italian Market & Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 936 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been going to Cortina's for several years now usually when he breaks for lunch at work. We are never disappointed! Having travelled to Italy five times now, I can confidently say that Cortina's reminds me of the real deal time and again. Delicious, simple and homemade style comfort food transport me to my happy place. Don't forget to step into the market after your meal to check it out!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We just decided to try this place and what an AMAZING find!! The sauce on the pizza...whoa! The garlic cheese bread - so much cheese it was just yummi.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Finally got a chance to visit with my family after having heard about this place for so long.
Meatball sub good but not off the chart delicious. My husband's lasagna was better so next time I might opt for a pasta dish.
My sons pizza was prob the best of the family's order. Cheese was good.
Will visit again to try different items.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Cortina's is absolutely the BEST Italian Pizzeria you'll ever find. Go early because the place is popular. All of their food is delicious. We always order a pizza regardless of what else we have ordered. The pizzas is a thinner variety and never, never, never is greasy. The ingredients are always fresh. The sandwiches are unmatched anywhere. The bread rolls are made on the premises and toasted with a bit of a crunch and they fill the roll with sandwich meat. I always order the dinner salad which is big enough for three or four people. We have had the spaghetti with meat sauce many times. The meat sauce is almost pureed and I do like a bit chunkier sauce, but it is still an awesome plate of spaghetti. The spaghetti comes with toasted cheese/garlic bread. You CAN'T go wrong with whatever you order at Cortina's. Everything is tasty. Portions are big. It is by far my favorite Italian food. - The parking is small.

2  Thank Travelerwantshomesty
Reviewed 25 April 2017

If you looking for a tasty sandwich ,great pizza, or yummy homemade desserts, you have come to the right place my friend.

1  Thank egomaniac100