“Patron”

Cortina's Italian Market & Pizzeria
Ranked #64 of 892 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Outstanding! The best Italian restaurant around these parts. Great for take out or dine in. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My wife thought her Prosciutto Di Parma sandwich on a white bread roll was tasty, but the bread roll was a little bit tough for her. My sausage and peppers sandwich was very good. We were disappointed with the freshness of the cookies in the deli side of the restaurant. You order your sandwiches or pizza at a counter and can dine-in or do take out. Quick service considering how busy they are. Limited parking, but we had no trouble finding a spot during the week.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been going to Cortina's for several years now usually when he breaks for lunch at work. We are never disappointed! Having travelled to Italy five times now, I can confidently say that Cortina's reminds me of the real deal time and again. Delicious, simple and homemade style comfort food transport me to my happy place. Don't forget to step into the market after your meal to check it out!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We just decided to try this place and what an AMAZING find!! The sauce on the pizza...whoa! The garlic cheese bread - so much cheese it was just yummi.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Finally got a chance to visit with my family after having heard about this place for so long.
Meatball sub good but not off the chart delicious. My husband's lasagna was better so next time I might opt for a pasta dish.
My sons pizza was prob the best of the family's order. Cheese was good.
Will visit again to try different items.