“A great place to stay.”
Review of Kings Inn Anaheim

Kings Inn Anaheim
Ranked #26 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here 2 years in a row and will be staying here again next year.
They realy know how to look after there guests here the sheets are changed and rooms cleaned each day.
The breakfast is not to bad either.
Do consider this place if you are traveling to Anaheim it's not to far from Disneyland just a couple of blocks and its great value for money.

• Stayed: September 2012
Super8k, General Manager at Kings Inn Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Thank you so much for the review, it is good to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very close to Disneyland this is true, making it very convenient to stay here. We look forward to your return!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,533)

Reviewed 6 October 2012

I'm really huge on customer service, being that its what I do for a living. I planned on staying here for my trip on 10/1-10/3 to go to Disneyland. I was a little concerned with having to pay for parking each day at the parks, but the very friendly staff at the front desk so politely told me I could drop off my car my check in day :). When I went to check with the front desk to make sure it was okay before I headed off to Disneyland, the awesome check in clerk mentioned she had a room available if I wanted to check in early. I was overly thrilled and thankful being that it was 105 degrees and was worried about my laptop and ipad overheating in the car.
I have to say, I was a tiny bit bummed about there not being a mini fridge or microwave in the room but honestly I was just thankful I was able to check in early so I really didn't mind. The next day my mom and sister met up with my husband and I in the room and realized we had needed another blanket. We called the front desk and they were more than accommodating with another blanket :)
All in all, I have stayed in many surrounding hotels surrounding Disneyland being that I frequent there A LOT, and never in the many years I've been going, have I ever been so impressed and thankful. I will definitely be returning for future visits! THANK YOU for everything! :)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8k, Manager at Kings Inn Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2012

Thanks so much for the great review! It is good to know you had a good experience when staying here. We are pleased to know that our service was satisfactory. We do look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again for the awesome review!

Reviewed 5 October 2012

This was the 3rd time we stayed at this Super 8 and it is consistently good service, clean rooms and nice breakfast choices. We arrived early so we had to wait two hours to check in so we decided to walk down the sidewalk to a restaurant and grab a bite to eat. We got back to the hotel within an hour and the attendant greeted us letting us know our room was ready. Super customer service! We will always stay with Super 8 Anaheim.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thanks so much for your great review! It is always great to hear from repeat customers. It is good to know you love staying here. We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a great review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

My friend and I stayed at the Super 8 in 2009 for my birthday. I honestly picked it cause it was the cheapest deal I could find and since we were going to Disneyland, I didn't expect or car if it had more than a bed and a bathroom.
The room was super clean and there was a 24 hour desk open so we got into our room in the middle of the night just fine. Upon our arrival we were greeted with a romance novel for keeps, a bag of mocha M&M's,and some traveling amenities (mini pepto-bismol, advil, etc) which was all sitting on our bed waiting for our arrival, what a treat!
We also could see the fireworks at Disneyland from our window, it was great that we could see it from there after a tiring day :) This hotel gets 5/5!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Super8k, Manager at Kings Inn Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Thanks for the great review! It is great to know you found us so accomdating and met all your needs while visiting here in Anaheim. We are looking forward to seeing you again next time you are in the Disneyland area.

Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

great place to stay, rooms are clean, staff are more than friendly and extremely helpfull only 10 min walk to disneyland what more coyld you want and at the price it gets a 5/5 and would stay there again in a heartbeat

• Stayed: September 2012

We want to thank you for your review. It is great to know we satisfied your needs and accomodations. It is always great to hear from our guests. We look forward to your return!