“Fatasmic show 2017”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Food was great, Fantazmic show was terrific and the service was excellent. The waitress was very friendly and very good.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Ate here for breakfast a few years ago, it was good. Tried it again for dinner recently and wish we would have decided elsewhere. The menu is very limited, and the restaurant converts from a quick service location to full service for dinner. The chairs are uncomfortable and it feels like you're eating in a glorified cafeteria. Serves barbecue food which was okay.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I had difficulty understanding the waitress. I found my BBQ pork sandwich to be tasty but my dad wasn't impressed.
I also like the baked beans. Never had black beans in baked beans before.
Not an exceptional restaurant nor experience but I can't give disney a poor rating.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This used to be a self service place but now is a place to relax and be served. My group all had salads which might be large enough to share if you want a light meal. This is located in Frontierland right next to Adventureland. The waitress was considerate in bringing more salad dressing and drinks. It is nicely decorated. Although not cheap, nothing is in the Land. Our salads were $19 each.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The food was ok, I can't say I was impressed. But the location is perfect for people watching if you sit outside. Again, reservations are a must.