“Typical Disney average food.”

River Belle Terrace
Ranked #87 of 896 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017

The outdoor sitting is nice + the service is good. Unfortunately like so many other Disney restaurants, the food is just just average.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Prior visit for Fantasmic dining plan left a lot to be desired. However since the recent menu change (I believe they added some menu options that were once at the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ) this place has been revitalized. The BBQ Ribs were tasty and the portion was more than enough. In fact if you're getting them a la carte (not part of Fantasmic Dining) you could easily share them. The sides were adequate. The kids salmon seemed a bit over peppered for my child, compared to the salmon my wife got. The service was fairly consistent, Currently the restaurant is undergoing a remodel so as to accommodate the sit down restaurant it has become. Hopefully this will add a level of comfort to the restaurants atmosphere that is lacking.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stopped in for Breakfast while waiting for Raiders of the Lost Ark ride and loved it! Very good portions for the price and the food was excellent! One think I would do if you are on a budget is ask for water anywhere you can get fountain drinks while in the part, they are free and ice cold! Beats having to buy bottled water.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The food was not good. I had the pulled pork and my husband had the ribs and they were just meh. The pulled pork and coleslaw had too much spice. My son's macaroni and cheese tasted a little better.
Then came the reserved seating. We arrived at the area 1 hour before showtime and was told to find a spot in a tiny area crowded with people. The cast member explained that people were too spread out- did they expect people to be shoulder to shoulder or sitting on laps? After explaining my dissatisfaction to a cast member, they opened up another area which was I believe supposed to be for Blue Bayou guests. The show was amazing and when we finally found a spit for the 3 of us it was a nice time. Bad food and poor planning is not something I expect from Disney (especially for how much the charge).

Reviewed 1 August 2017

River Belle Terrace was a cafeteria style restaurant, until they changed it to a sit down "fine dinning" restaurant. We made a reservation here for the dinner package for Fantasmic. The restaurant is very noisy and crowed if seated inside and the chairs are not comfortable at all. The food is all pre cooked and stored in a hot table just like buffet food. The only thing that we had that was decent was the salad. The food was tasteless, cold and not appealing at all. While we did review tickets to Fantasmic, the foo was no where near worth the price we paid. The service was decent but rushed.