“Best breakfasts in Disney”

River Belle Terrace
Ranked #87 of 939 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I like going early to enjoy breakfast in this Frontierland cafe. The food is good and the location is excellent. You can get a dining and fireworks package with this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Both meals are great here, I prefer dinner. My kids didn't do very well because there isn't a lot of décor to excite the little ones so we got out fast but I was pleased with the food.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I chose here to celebrate by 50 visits to Disneyland as an Annual Passholder. This was my first time eating here. I had the Fantasmic dining experience. I liked the fish. And I loved the Maleficent's Dragon dessert. It's too bad you didn't serve my favorite drink--pomegranate lemonade. And thanks for the preferred seating for Fantasmic.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The outdoor sitting is nice + the service is good. Unfortunately like so many other Disney restaurants, the food is just just average.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Prior visit for Fantasmic dining plan left a lot to be desired. However since the recent menu change (I believe they added some menu options that were once at the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ) this place has been revitalized. The BBQ Ribs were tasty and the portion was more than enough. In fact if you're getting them a la carte (not part of Fantasmic Dining) you could easily share them. The sides were adequate. The kids salmon seemed a bit over peppered for my child, compared to the salmon my wife got. The service was fairly consistent, Currently the restaurant is undergoing a remodel so as to accommodate the sit down restaurant it has become. Hopefully this will add a level of comfort to the restaurants atmosphere that is lacking.