“Fantasmic package pricey but is a good seat for the show”

River Belle Terrace
Ranked #85 of 889 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We ate at the River Belle Terrace on 9/4, just before it closed for the refurbishment (9/5/17 – 11/20/17). It is one of the three restaurants that offer the Fantasmic! dining package. The $45 per guest price includes a voucher for a viewing area for Fantasmic!, however for an extra $15 per guest, you can get a reserved seating for Fantasmic! right there at the restaurant’s outdoor patio, which is just right across the river from your seats. The viewing area is perfect and we had a wonderful seat.

The upgrade patio dinner price includes a three-course dinner (starter, entrée and dessert), a complimentary lanyard, drink service throughout the show, and a tabletop charging station. As a note, AP discounts to not apply to the upgrade, but they do toward the actual meal.

The food was good, even though the price is definitely steep. The meals come with tater tots, baked beans, which are all amazing. The Maleficent Dragon Dessert was a treat, as the kids really liked the edible dragon head on the top of the dessert.

I would recommend to the upgrade option if you really prefer to sit in regular chairs as opposed to on the cement in the standard viewing area, but only if you can afford the upgrade. For four people, the upgraded cost was $240, which is a pretty hefty cost for dinner. But this was also the only time we were able to see Fantasmic! (on Labor Day), as the show doesn’t run on weekdays during the off-season. You can also stay in your seats for the fireworks show directly after Fantasmic!, as the castle projections are also shown on the water spouts on the river as well.

1  Thank Mikasaurus

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I like going early to enjoy breakfast in this Frontierland cafe. The food is good and the location is excellent. You can get a dining and fireworks package with this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Both meals are great here, I prefer dinner. My kids didn't do very well because there isn't a lot of décor to excite the little ones so we got out fast but I was pleased with the food.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I chose here to celebrate by 50 visits to Disneyland as an Annual Passholder. This was my first time eating here. I had the Fantasmic dining experience. I liked the fish. And I loved the Maleficent's Dragon dessert. It's too bad you didn't serve my favorite drink--pomegranate lemonade. And thanks for the preferred seating for Fantasmic.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The outdoor sitting is nice + the service is good. Unfortunately like so many other Disney restaurants, the food is just just average.