“Quick Stop for a Slice”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Description: Napolini offers quick service dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Downtown Disney Anaheim featuring dine in or to go options including pizza, sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Seen this place many times over the past 10 years of visits to Downtown Disney, but this was the first time ordering anything. Only had time to grab a slice of Margherita before heading off to a movie. A bit pricey, but the airy crust was good and the rest of the toppings were tasty. Not sure if I'd want a full pie for the prices being charged, but being this was Disney, I'd say that it was more reasonable compared to what I would have paid for at the theater concession stand.

At the time, the area had construction walls up, so if it wasn't for the signs saying they were still open, I would have assumed it was under renovation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here for my daughter’s birthday. They didn’t even acknowledge it. Pizza was good. Waiter did the minimal but was friendly. The restaurant was so loud though. Couldn’t even talk with my family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The people at this place were very friendly and I wanted to give it higher reviews; however, I can't justify it given the quality of food. The pizza slices looked like they had been sitting under lamps for quite some time and that someone just threw it in the microwave and put it in a box. If I wasn't so tired, I would have gone somewhere else, but I was just looking for a quick slice. If near the parks, I would recommend the Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta over this for sure. That was fresh, yummy, and comparable in price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went here for lunch while on a business trip. My waitress was very friendly and I was seated straight away. The pizza was pretty thin with an airy crust. I liked it, but would have enjoyed a bit more seasoning and more types of cheese (I believe it was just mozzarella). Probably a good choice for a family meal, as long as you don't mind paying more for the Downtown Disney location.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I ordered takeout while staying at the Disneyland Hotel. The food was prepared quickly, efficiently, and as ordered (sometimes a rarity around Downtown Disney). Norman at the cash register was very accommodating to my requests for a few items that were not on the posted menu. When in doubt, just ask and they seem more than willing to help in any way. Food was served very quickly and double-checked by the manager Sarah. Great experience and we will be returning next time we visit Disney.