“Very good value”
Review of Park Vue Inn

Park Vue Inn
Ranked #10 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Very pleased with this hotel. Perfect spot right opposite Disneyland main gate. Good value for money. Clean and tidy. Good breakfast included. And also a evening snack is free too.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank fleur h
Write a ReviewReviews (2,204)

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We have stayed at the Hyatt, Grand Californian Hotel, and Disneyland hotel nearby. But because of the great reviews on Tripadvisor, we decided to stay at Park Vue during March 21st-24th. Upon check-in I was told that we did not get the queen/bunkbed room. Since they were totally booked they couldn't move us which got me fairly upset since we have a 10yr old girl and a 7yr old boy who do NOT like to share a bed. But the hostess was fabulous and got us a trundle for my son to sleep in and my daughter got her own bed. Win-win. We were also traveling with an infant so we had a crib in the room as well! Since I am pregnant being able to walk back to our room midday for a nap and not walk too much after all day walking was bonus! Fan in the room made it quiet (we also brought sound machine as I'm a light sleeper) Breakfast and light supper saved us even more money and we couldn't have been happier with our stay! We will be back next time we head to disneyland~thanks Park Vue!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is 1/2 way in the middle of the hotel. This way you don't get much foot traf...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank jkateyt
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed last week. location superb right outside the gates. Close enough to return to the hotel for a swim late afternoon and then return to park at night. Rooms Clean and comfortable, Child centred Breakfast and a supper included Ideal for the children. Great touches such as free cookies for the children in reception. Definitely would return.

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank simon1151
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Summary - Rooms - A little worn out, small, and tired. Floor was dark and seemed to rub off on my kids white socks. Floors also felt moist but that may be the LA climate. Cleanliness was minimal. Found hairs in the bathtub on our arrival. In room coffee was OK but the staff didn't replace our regular coffee so we had to mix a decaf with the regular to get a decent cup (I know boo hoo but really how hard is it to count the clearly marked packages). The pool is nice. Hot tub was hot (in a good way)! Free (as in included) breakfast was nice. Eggs, waffles, toast sausage, biscuits etc. Had no issues there. Saved a ton on park breakfast. They had free dinners at night too. (until 7:30 pm) We did not partake I heard they were adequate. I Hop next door was nice as an alternate meal choice.

We have a family of 5. Double queen room barely fit us. I had to sleep on a "mattress" cot which I called "Death by a thousand springs" - not recommended. And they charged me $10 bucks a night to sleep on it. Nice!

Free bottle of wine when you arrive and fruit. Not bad. But does not buy my favor. The little store attached to the hotel is useless. No alcohol. Only chips, soda, and Disney stuffed animals. No swimmers or hotel affiliated stuff for kids?

Has an exercise area. Did not use. Walk more in the park!

Bottom line - This hotel is riding on the fact that you walk out its doors and walk to Disney. The price is not too bad I just want a cleaner and a better run facility. Wasn't horrible but I probably wont stay here again.

Room Tip: I guess there are suites available. If I had to I would have elected to stay there instead. Ask for...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank schigj
Reviewed 1 April 2012

OMG I cant say enought good things about this hotel. We were extremly pleased with the service, clean rooms, good food and excellent location to Disneyland. The staff was amazing during the dinner meals and shared magic tricks, balloon animals. The waffles in the morning were always great. I would highly reccommend this hotel if you are travelling with children. We loved it!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family