“Fresh, delicious and inviting”
Review of Pandor

Pandor
Ranked #21 of 35 Dessert in Anaheim
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Visiting from out of state, this was my first visit to Pandor. It was so good! I had the Eggs Benedict. It was served with a side of finely diced potatoes and a salad. Nice presentation and a well rounded meal. I purchased an almond croissant to enjoy later on the road. It was very good, but would have been better if I had warmed it first. If I ordered pastries again, I would take them home and serve them warmed. The selection of pastries and desserts is large and all so tempting! They also have a diverse menu. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for casual dining.

1  Thank M T

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

This bakery has so many pretty pastries! My auntie was in the hospital, and I decided to bring her a treat...the lemon tart with meringue top. It was so pretty, that I almost thought it was probably just pretty, and that it probably wouldn't taste as good as it looked. It was so elegant with a shiny glaze to the meringue, and a chocolate little garnish with Pandor's name on it. My aunt said it was DELICIOUS!!
I chose the little creme brûlée...they added and torched the sugar topping while I watched, then asked "would you like strawberries and whipped cream on that?"
Well, heck yeah! It was delectable...creamy and fresh tasting. Would love to go here again and try more things!!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We're from Montreal, Quebec so we have our fair share of excellent french bakeries. We were delighted to have found this place when we were at the Packing District. We wanted something a taste of home so we got ourselves some almond croissants. They were massive! We had some of it the next day and it was still fantastic.

1  Thank Montreal_Foodie514
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Was wandering around the packing district just looking for something light. This place had a decent selection of baked goods and chose a raspberry fruit tart. The prices are about what you will find at other bakeries in the area. Only issue is that i had to search for seating since they had no reserved seating for their location

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Went for Breakfast for all four days that we were there in Anaheim. The cappuccinos were fantastic. I can be fussy about cappuccinos - but these were perfect. They used very good quality coffee beans and had the right amount of foam on the milk. Fresh Croissants and pastries were delicious. Tried the Quiche Lorraine and the Mediterranean quiche, both of which were as good (or even better) as any quiche you can get in a bakery in Paris. Their breakfast egg and bacon sandwich was another hit. The sriracha mayo on it really hit the spot. Both the quiche and the sandwich came with a small but very refreshing servng of salad drizzled with vinaigrette. Portions on all dishes are generous. I wish I had had an opportunity to try their crepes. Saw a lot of other customers ordering them. They have outdoor seating on the deck which creates a nice relaxing opportunity to savor your fine coffee and food. I could go on and on but the only way to enjoy a place like this is to go and try the food. You will not be disappointed. Service is excellent - one morning my order was delayed (it was quite busy) but they immediately apologized when I brought it to their attention and insisted on giving me a free pastry for the incovenience caused.
They are located in the Packing District in Anaheim. Limited free parking in the complex itself, but there is adequate parking on the streets around or you can get valet parking for $3.

1  Thank WandererRhodeIsland