“Worth The Wait”

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Express
Ranked #51 of 936 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 2 April 2018

There always seems to be a long line out the door waiting to order, so I didn't get a chance to stop by until my last evening in Anaheim. The queue took about 20 minutes, but it was well worth it to get 4 very hot and fresh beignets to eat on the way back to the hotel (and had a couple left over for breakfast the next morning). I wasn't aware there were also dipping sauces available for these (heard it mentioned as I was walking out the door), but I'll have to try those next time.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Every single time we visit Disney we make it a point to get a meal from this place. The gumbo and beignets are delicious. My kids love the burger and cajun spiced fries. The portions are good and priced right. This place is awesome!

1  Thank jumbalayeah
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Picked up a quick lunch (was raining!) to take back to the hotel. Got the shrimp po boys--great--but OH, the potato salad was out of this world!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here to get some beignets although not as good as the ones you inside Disneyland, it was still good. Got the small bites and it is small enough to pop them in your mouth. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

If you do nothing else in DownTown Disney, go to Brennan's! We make it a point to go everytime we are in southern California. They have such a rich, fun atmosphere and the food....huge thumbs up! If you want a spicey lil kick, try the house special bloody mary..I was feeling it for hours but it was so good haha the shrimp and grits are fantastic and the bananas foster...tableside! Great for couples, families, everybody ... don't pass this one up!