“Authentic Food”

Taqueria Salsa
Ranked #7 of 175 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I had taquitos and salsa with refried beans. You have to pay $2.00 for a soda and .50 for a refill. You have to also pay .75 for tortilla chips. That’s why I didn’t give it a higher rating. The salsa was really good too. If you are in the area and craving Mexican food, this is the place. Be prepared to pay for the extras.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

After a short time after moving to Antioch I asked Siri where can I get good Mexican Food. This is where she sent me. Boy did she get it right!!! The food is amazing!!! I love the carne Asada dinner. The chicken tortilla soup is amazing. The chili rellenos and chimichangas. We always get extra coconut flan to take home. I now live in Walnut Creek now. This is still the place I travel to when I want Authentic Mexican Food. I have introduced several friends to this restaurant and every one of them agree.

1  Thank Tony C
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Don't let the strip mall location put you off - the food is great here! The kitchen was busy for lunch but the portions were generous and the staff was efficient at taking orders at the counter (they do deliver to your table). Mexican sodas, horchata, and other goodies are available. You'll be glad you came, and will leave satisfied.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Variety of salsas from mild to hot, red and green to satisfy your palate. Tacos and burritos are delicious. Chicken, steak, and pork are offered.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We have several Mexican restaurants to choose from. If you want comfort Mexican Food go here. They have your favorite dish on hand that is fresh and flavorfull. Homemade tortilla chips, by the way, everything taste home made. For a change up in Mexican flavors try Taqueria Salsa, for their food and excellent service.