“Dessert”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2018

It's hard to find a place open late at night and get a good dessert. This place is one of them if you want to get a hot drink and nice dessert. We had their hot cobbler with ice cream. It wasn't too big, but just enough to get a nice taste of something sweet. We couldn't decide what to get because they had several choices. It was very good.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I have a different experience most every time that I go to this restaurant so close to my home that I can walk. I don't usually recognize the wait staff, which makes me think that the sometimes haphazard service is because the people are always new. They are friendly enough, and the beer selection is very good. Happy Hour menu items are a real meal, too, and so I will keep going back, especially when it is warm enough to sit outside.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We always eat at Severino’s when we’re staying at Best Western Seacliff. It’s very convenient to walk to dinner. The food and drinks are great.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Good portion sizes on all our entrees, The scampi was excellent, lots of shrimp but not with an overly heavy sauce. Great service, nice fresh dinner salad. It was a little noisy from music from the bar, but we could still enjoy conversation. Very enjoyable dinner

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I had the angus beef hamburger which was delicious. One of the best burgers I've ever had. Juicy, cooked to perfection. The fries were also tasty. Light, crunchy. My mom had the tuna melt, which was huge! Had chopped up celery, cranberries and other ingredients. Service was very good, our waitress checked on us frequently.

Been to Severino's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!