“Your average burger joint”
Review of Aptos Burger Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aptos Burger Company
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 15 November 2009

It is OK, but doesn't compare to In n Out.
Kind of small and cramped inside.

Reviewed 25 January 2009

Great burgers! They even have veggie burgers. They only take cash though or check if you live in Aptos.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lakeport, California
Reviewed 5 December 2008

Good burger joint.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 25 November 2008

My husband and I were traveling through Aptos, looking for a place to eat and the smell of the bar-b-cued burgers drew us in form the main street. What a great place! Friendly, quick service.
Their fried calamari is great and I love all the "stuff" they put on their salads…..pine nuts, dried cranberries! Love it! We’ll go again!

1  Thank Kialsmom
Reviewed 27 August 2008

I love this place. As a local, I eat here often. Friendly service and incredible burgers. The owner "Terry" can be found in his restaurant often is always friendly and helpful. If you come at lunch time, the place is quite popular so don't be in a rush.