“Fresh and tasty”

Add it.
Baja Fresh - Arroyo Grande
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Nice employees and fresh food with a variety of salsas. The atmosphere is friendly and clean. Walk up to counter to place order.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Fresh is the word. This isn't fast food, it's good food. I feel that I'm eating healthier when eating their fish taco , or chicken salad. They have a salsa bar with lots of different flavors. None of the salsas are very hot, which I would like spicier , buts it's still very good

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Baja Fresh is a great place to stop for fast service and delicious fresh Mexican food. I am a vegetarina and ther eare many choices here. I usually order the roasted vegetable burrito. It is large and delicious. The vegetables are fresh and still crisp, not overcooked and limp. While waiting for your order you get a serving of tortilla chips which are handy for enjoying the salsa bar which provides several salsas with a complete range of "hotness".

Reviewed 28 July 2016

The food was fresh. The place was packed which tells me it's good. We could special order somethings which made it nice.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I like Baja Fresh because the ingredients are simple and fresh. The salsa's are always being refreshed...I like the grilled fish tacos that come with a few chips...enough so I can enjoy the salsa. Light fare if you want it. Great for parties too. I've ordered rice and beans just to fill out a party menu.