“Yummy Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Delicious Pizza and the root beer on tap was so good. Great Fast Service!

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I had a trip to the Hotel Catalina and got a discount to eat here. My Pizza and Mamma Mias Day Old Spaghetti were awesome. We got to eat peanuts and throw them on the floor. I also had a buffalo milk for the first time. It was awesome. A fun spot and I would come back next time for sure!

Reviewed 18 March 2012

We liked the wait staff - they were very friendly. it was the most expensive meal we had during our stay though.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Cafeteria quality food at dinner. Why go there when there are so many other places to dine?

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I was really hungry and decided to get a Meatball sandwich. Really good sandwich, to much to finish all at once, so I saved some for later. My kids got a pepperoni and sausage pizza and loved it.