Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$219
US$204
US$110
Riverside Inn of Alamosa(Alamosa)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$89
All reviewsbreakfast burritonachosroom was cleancookiesthe breakfast areagreat breakfastwafflessausagechoice hotelsplace to stayking suitein townbottled watersand duneshousekeeping staffmorning breakfastnext morning
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This, in my opinion, is the best hotel in Alamosa,Colorado. (We have stayed at quite a few others) It is so very clean and kept up..The staff is always so friendly, and helpful. The breakfast commons area is so neat and clean. Ruth is very wonderful. She has been there every morning we have been there, (so for few years). This time around, we had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Nadia Valdez,, the General Manager.. I totally understand the reasoning behind assigning her the job! She is amazing!! We will definately be returning to this hotel..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
NValdez81101, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience but most of all thank you for your continued business and dedication to our hotel. We are glad you choose to stay with us and seems like you always enjoy your stay. I have shared your comments with Ruth and she joins me in thanking you for your kind words. It was a pleasure being able to meet you on this trip and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Alamosa.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I arrived tired, ill, and without reservation. The front desk quickly found me a room, although hotel was almost completely booked. The next morning, Ruth (serving breakfast) was friendly, concerned about my situation, proficient and helpful to all. She made breakfast a treat.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
NValdez81101, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your experience on our hotel. I am glad we were able to get you a room so you could get some rest after being tired and ill. Thank you for comments about Ruth I will share your comments with her and I'm sure you will make her day just as she did yours.
We hope to see you again on your next visit to Alamosa.
Thanks Again for your review,
General Manager,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This Inn was nice enough, though relatively high-priced as seems to be the case for most places in Alamosa. The best service they provide is the breakfast. It has more selections than most comparable hotels, including other Comfort Inns. And the dedicated attendant Ruth tends to all the guests very hospitably.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay along with the breakfast we provide. We do go above choice hotels standards on our breakfast options along with other extras we do for our guest in hope to provide more value for price paid. I understand your comment about rate and your right Alamosa rates are at an all time high. We try to stay priced lower then our comp set as we understand everyone has a budget and we thank you for your business. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Alamosa area.
General Manger

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Ruth does an awesome job at breakfast! The coffee is always out on time. Also the free nachos in the lobby everyday from 4-8pm is a huge plus for this hotel. They also have free cookies in the lobby 24 hours a day.

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear when a guest enjoys their stay at our hotel. I have shared your comments with Ruth, and she joins me in thanking you for your kind words. And I agree she does a pretty awesome job! Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again next time you are in town.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This hotel appeared to be fairly new. We arrived early. Checked in just fine. King-sized bedroom. Very clean; very comfortable. The sink & mirror were separate from the stool & shower, which I frankly prefer when we're traveling. There weren't overwhelming breakfast options (no biscuits, but there was gravy...that didn't quite compute for me,) but basics were available and the breakfast area was very clean. I would definitely stay here again if we returned to the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HoosierOnTheGo17

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are glad you liked your room and that we were able to accommodate your early arrival. I am curious about your comment about no biscuits, there are always biscuits out with the gravy they are kept with the breads and Danish.
We are glad you enjoyed you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the Alamosa area.
General Manger