“Long Wait !!!”

Ranked #39 of 263 Restaurants in Arvada
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

They were apologetic but 15 minutes for a sandwich ???
Only reason I walked in was on a rush and no where else to go
As you already know food is Eh.....

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We went to Panera Bread for lunch today. The good news we didn't have to wait in line to long. The soup and sandwich was excellent on a cold snowy day in Colorado. I had the Turkey Bacon and Tomato Soup, my husband had the Tuna and Baked Potato soup

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

The food is sooo good. It gets busy but the line goes quick. People who work here are super friendly. It feels so comfortable eating here kinda like home.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

What a great place to catch up with a cousin I had not seen in years. We both had the Chicken Cobb Avocado Salad and each had a tea. We were able to enjoy a great salad and no one pushed us to leave quickly. This was a late lunch and the staff could not have been kinder. We departed as the dinner crowd was beginning to trickle in. Our experience was joyful.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Panera Bread is a chain restaurant and if you have been once, you know what you will be getting every time. There is a large selection of soups, salads and sandwiches. The prices are good and you will always get a warm piece of bread even if you order a sandwich. I had the tomato, mozzarella, and basil sandwich with clam chowder. The rest of the party indulged themselves with salads and turkey clubs. NO complaints from anyone. It was as good as I remembered it. I did actually want the black bean soup, but because the weather was 30 deg. and snowing, they had run out of some of the soups. Granted, it was 1:30 in the afternoon. The clam chowder was OK, but not as good as the black bean would have been. Always clean and fast. Panera Bread is always a good idea for meeting new friends or old or family gatherings.