“Yummy soup & sandwich, awesome deserts”
Review of Kneaders

Kneaders
Ranked #35 of 266 Restaurants in Arvada
Reviewed 11 December 2015

New place so thought we'd check it out. Its not a place with menus. Everything is listed on the wall for you to read while you're standing in line to order your food. Lots of sandwich options from paninis, to croissants to specialty breads. Several soup options-more than most places. Both of our meals were delicious. Then it was time for desert-the sky is the limit. I chose the Napoleon, light creamy fluffy wonderful. My friend picked the pumpkin bread-moist flavorful great. It can get a little pricey for a casual place if you include desert. Make sure you read their specials and combinations instead of looking at the deserts. That could save you some money.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

an absolutely charming bakery and restaurant. wide variety of sandwiches, soups and salads. the breads and desserts looked so tempting.....

very friendly counter service. definitely want to return for breakfast and for dessert.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Food and beverage quality is good, as is the counter service. Unfortunately, the music is loud and intrusive, to the point of obnoxious. To compound matters, it had wailing vocals that were distracting to the point of killing conversation.

I'll try it again, but the music content and volume level are very off-putting. I would have rated higher without the music.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

New to our area is Kneaders. They may be new but they are very busy. Everything is made while you wait, but it is a short wait. They offer a small menu with omelets, pancakes and french toast. Coffee, tea and juice can be added for your dining pleasure. Lunch and dinner are soups,salads and sandwiches. Homemade bread and desserts are available to take home. Everything is made at this location everyday. They also drive up service for those on the go.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

We didn't eat real food. I wish we would have, but dinner was already cooking at home and we had to make a school supply run to Hobby Lobotomy and Kneaders is right there in the parking lot. So why not grab a couple of goodies for after dinner?! We did and they were very good. I had a salted caramel cupcake. It was filled and salty and sweet and yummy. I enjoyed it. My husband got a macaroon that was also good but it was a little on the dense side. We prefer them a little lighter and fluffier. Also chocolate pumpkin cake. It was very different but still good. I can wait to go back again and have a sand which and some soup. Delicious!

Been to Kneaders? Share your experiences!