4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$355
Hotels.comUS$356
eDreamsUS$355
FindHotelUS$355
TravelocityUS$356
Prestigia.comUS$356
All reviews ski concierge ajax tavern town view room mountain side truffle fries free snacks room service aspen mountain world class little things concierge team rooms are spacious perfect hotel favorite hotel car service beautiful room maroon bells
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

We can’t wait to return!!! Before we even arrived the staff was amazing!!! The concierge team went above and behind to help us plan activities and change our itinerary so my daughter who 2 days before we left New Orleans broke her hand so she was in a cast.
They arranged transportation to and from snowmobiling at T-Lazy- 7 ranch and dog sledding at Krabloonik which was amazing!!!
The atmosphere of the hotel was a winter wonderland and loved meeting the other guests!
Valet was amazing! We had a complimentary airport pick up & drop off. They were able to take us to different restaurants during the heavy snow fall and gave fantastic recommendations.
Room Service was amazing and quick! The complimentary snacks, water & soda was so nice to have for enjoyment. Our windows in the room we where able to crack open so we could enjoy the mountain crisp air. We didn’t have a balcony but loved our room- it was a King with a sitting area, fireplace and big enough for a roll away bed for our daughter. The nightly turn down service was so nice with a pitcher of water and chocolates! The entire staff was so kind and prompt!
The location right by the gondola was incredible- we loved watching all the skiing!
Element 47 & Ajax was delicious also! Once again can’t wait to go back- we have already booked our return!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GeauxTravel13
Jonathan Fillman, General Manager at The Little Nell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear GeauxTravel13,
I'm delighted to hear you and your family had an unforgettable stay with us. Our team does an amazing job at helping guests plan the perfect trip to Aspen. I can't wait to welcome you back to Aspen and The Little Nell!

Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

I have always heard about the Little Nell as one of the best hotels in the world. Staying there I can confirm that it is a superb hotel that is very special. The friendly and efficient staff make your stay perfect. From the moment you arrive you are taken care of in a friendly welcoming way. The room was very nice and well appointed. Room service was great and everything was well prepared and tasty. The ski valet and access to the mountain are a major plus and overall this is the best hotel in Aspen by far. If you are looking for a unique and wonderful property in the mountains this is it.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank VoxVolpe
Jonathan Fillman, General Manager at The Little Nell, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Dear VoxVolpe,
I'm so glad to hear you had a superb stay with us, and loved everything about the hotel from our personalized service and well-appointed rooms to our dining options and dedicated Ski Concierge at the base of the mountain. I hope to welcome you back for another trip to Aspen soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

We travel regularly to top hotels all over the US (and world) and this has been one of our favorite hotels and experiences to date! We fell in love with Aspen and The Little Nell had a lot to do with that! The staff and service is exceptional - from the moment you arrive at the airport. The hotel is a perfect location for walking around the village to shops/restaurants, there's ski in/out on Ajax and the car service is reliable + fast! Rooms are impeccable, the bar is cozy and lively, food is wonderful and the wine bar is a special experience. I can't rave enough about it. The staff brings the hotel itself to another level - From Jenny and Frank at the front desk who go above and beyond to make your stay special to Julianna and Joe at Concierge who plan the perfect itinerary with enthusiasm, make magic happen with hard-to-get reservations and know exactly the best places to send you. The Little Nell staff really cares and it's obvious. Feels like home and Worth every penny! We are going back ASAP!

Dear Johannaist,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm so happy to hear you loved every moment of your stay with us, and that our staff members went above and beyond to plan the perfect getaway. I can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

The Little Nell is one of my favorite hotels, and I personally think it’s the best in the country. I travel a lot for work, and stay at many luxury hotels, but nothing beats the service and accommodations at The Nell. They make you feel like family and your entire stay is of utmost comfort and ease. I highly recommend anyone to stay at The Nell when traveling to Aspen.

Dear ccbeverlyhills,
Thank you for staying with us. I'm elated to hear The Little Nell is one of your favorite hotels. We strive to make our guests feel right at home, and it's a pleasure to hear that we achieved that. I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Everything was wonderful. They really know how to make @legoskierbro feel special. Make sure you eat at every restaurant and ski every mountain. The Little Nell is the best hotel on the planet. I will be back!

Date of stay: January 2021

Dear LegoSkierBro,
Thank you for joining us for a staycation. We're honored to hear you consider The Little Nell the best hotel on the planet. I look forward to welcoming you back!