I used to travel to Aurora every 2-3 months on business. I stayed at a few places but this ended up being my go to place. What I liked:
1) rates were reasaonable (falling under my company's limit),
2) it had a hot tub and a pool and a small gym all in decent shape.
3) restaurant and starbucks onsite, with good breakfast buffet.
4) quick 20 minute dash to/from the airport.
5) light rail stop a block or so away that connects to both Denver and the airport.
If you want to stay in the heart of Denver - this is likely not your first choice, but it is only a 30-45 minutes commute into town.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking