“Amazing food. Amazing service. Great value”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #26 of 749 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I visit Aurora at least once a month on business and since my brother lives there we have visited many Aurora restaurants. This restaurant is our new favorite and we have eaten there 4 visits in a row now, the last time being last night. The service has been exceptional on each visit and the food very good. Portions are generous; food is well prepared and staff is attentive. Last night we had mussels as an appetizer and they were great. My brother had the prosciutto wrapped pork tenderloin medallions and I had the Tuscan filet Marsala. Best steak I have had anywhere in Denver or anywhere else in a long time. Cooked perfectly and the sauce was amazing and complemented the steak rather than overpowering it. For dessert we shared a large piece of decadent cheese cake with strawberry sauce. We aren’t wine drinkers but a full bar and wine cellar are available. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We like Carrabba's and know what we're getting. The server here was so polite and pleasant, it made all the difference. Pleasant evening after a stress filled day.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We have tried chicken marsala at most Italian restaurants we've visited. None compare. Hands down, the best! The sausage lentil and sicilian chicken soup is also fantastic!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We have gone to this Carrabba's every time we visit our daughter in Aurora and have always had a favorable impression about it. Our server was great- very friendly and wasn't pushy (we tend to make dining an extended event, not a rush through). The wine list is acceptable and their wine prices are within a normal range.

My wife ordered lobster ravioli which she liked and I ordered a Tuscan steak which was cooked perfectly. The prices (for a chain restaurant) sort of floored us as the food bill alone was over $60 (yes, I knew this in advance from the menu, but still...).

So, be prepared for good food good wine, great service, but some sticker shock when you come here (Aurora - not sure of other locations).

Reviewed 29 June 2017

i have never liked red sauce and have preferred no italian white sauces or oils they have a great sauce made with fresh tomatoes and none of that tomato paste and such a very pleasant surprise the setting is nice and the service is good there is a tendency to order too much to try everything would go back there again