“Tasty Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Very tasty Thai food with friendly service. I had the chicken basil special and it was delicious. Reasonably priced. Would recommend.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My 4th time here and the food is always excellent. This particular visit we ordered Spring & Summer Rolls as appetizers, the Rama with chicken was my main entree & coconut ice cream for dessert. The waitstaff is very attentive and friendly. There was live jazz which was great. Our new favorite place!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Food and service are always consistent here. They also offer delivery which is super convenient. Their pad thai and spring rolls are the best!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This spot is easily accessible, and has the best Thai in the area. We live nearby and always stop by Elephant Trail when we get the chance. The Thai tea and drunken noodles are our favorites.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I finally went to Elephant Trail after driving by for years, and I got take out. I got the Pad Thai, Crispy Chicken Pad Thai, and spring rolls.

The spring rolls were very good but the noodle dishes were just average. Maybe I am more attuned to the flavors of the local Chinese restaurants but I didn't really love the Thai dishes. The chicken in the Crispy Chicken Pad Thai was fine but nothing special- looked deep fried. The chicken in the Pad Thai was very bland.

With a lot of local competition for Asian cuisine, I'm not sure Elephant Trail is the place I'd go next time.

Been to The Elephant Trail? Share your experiences!