“Avon Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We arrived early on a Wednesday night. Only a few diners in the restaurant..the longer we stayed more customers showed up, along with others with 'to go' orders. We were quickly welcomed then, seated. With the menu, our waitress brought a bottle of prepared, basil infused cold water (nice touch). The menu included a full compliment of Thai food choices. I ordered the Elephant Trail Kai Pow, it was prepared with all fresh veggies with chicken as the protein. The Kai Pow had a slowly building spiciness to it. I don't remember what my wife ordered but, she enjoyed her meal. With our check our waitress brought a selection of fresh fruit. It was our first visit to Avon, CT, and I'm sure if we visit again we will visit the Elephant Trail.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Very tasty Thai food with friendly service. I had the chicken basil special and it was delicious. Reasonably priced. Would recommend.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My 4th time here and the food is always excellent. This particular visit we ordered Spring & Summer Rolls as appetizers, the Rama with chicken was my main entree & coconut ice cream for dessert. The waitstaff is very attentive and friendly. There was live jazz which was great. Our new favorite place!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Food and service are always consistent here. They also offer delivery which is super convenient. Their pad thai and spring rolls are the best!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This spot is easily accessible, and has the best Thai in the area. We live nearby and always stop by Elephant Trail when we get the chance. The Thai tea and drunken noodles are our favorites.

Been to The Elephant Trail? Share your experiences!