US$68
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$76
High Springs Country Inn(High Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
Royal Inn(Alachua)
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvegetarian cuisinelearn yogareset buttonsteam bathayurvedic treatmentsr rbed and breakfastother guestscomfortable roomssesame oilpanchakarmaahrmelbawellnessmedicationaccommodationsflorida
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Ayurveda Health Retreat is a family owned and operated center where guests are treated as part of the family. The staff could not have been kinder or more helpful. I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2011

This is a HEALTH retreat for body, mind, and soul. The accommodations are not those of a luxury resort but the room was comfortable, clean and "homey". Flowers were waiting in my room when I arrived ... a simple touch ... but very much appreciated. The food was simply amazing. Fresh, wholesome, nutritious and absolutely delicious. The staff consisted of the most caring, beautiful, nurturing people I have ever met in my life. Everybody who works here has a smile on their face. The treatments are incredibly relaxing. Yoga was wonderful and the teachers were cognizant of my beginner status and helped me adjust while still keeping the lessons challenging for the more advanced participants. My transformational breathing session with Bhakti was truly transformational and I will always be grateful for the wonderful experience I had. I stayed for 5 nights. I arrived full of grief and feeling "broken". I left feeling alive and renewed. I don't understand the recent review that said the food was awful and out of a can and a box. All our food was fresh, organic and made from scratch. This retreat was simply a magical experience and I am definitely planning to come back for tune-ups!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Caroline C
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I was excited to go to this retreat. I knew the accommodations were not going to be anything special, but I thought the treatments and food would make up for it. Wrong....Yoga was not so great. Food was really awful. I don't mind simple, but out of a can and box, just didn't cut it for me. It is advertised as gourmet vegetarian, but doesn't even come close. I left early and very disappointed. Save your money and do something else. Don't even bother with the health consultation. It was very off in several areas. I will say that Richard and the staff were very nice and ready to please. It just didn't live up to what a health retreat should be or what the reviews lead you to believe...I don't know who wrote the reviews, but I can't believe they were from recent guests.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank squirlees
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Wonderful! The people are caring, warm and wonderful. The food was delicious and the cooking class was great! The yoga classes were delightful and the instructors were professional & friendly. If you need to unwind and get back to earth or grounded this is the place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2011

If you are looking for real healing and rejuvenation then this is the place. I stayed for 10 wonderful days. I was fed healthy, balanced vegetarian meals, offered Ayuvedic supplements and consultation, and received Panchakarma treatments. Panchkarma involves sesame oil massage, steam detox and other Ayurvedic treatments in order to relax, detox, and rejuvenate. I took advantage of the some of the healing services including a session with an interpersonal relationship specialist and a Transformational Breathing practitioner, both experts and healers. The rooms was clean and comfortable. But most of all the staff was incredibly attentive and genuinely helpful. Overall, an amazing experience!!!! I highly recommend this retreat and I will return soon !!!!

Room Tip: Every room is quaint and cozy.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo