US$66
US$63
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$60
High Springs Country Inn(High Springs)(Great Value!)
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$119
Quality Inn(Gainesville)
US$76
US$72
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$157
US$131
Motel 6 Gainesville(Gainesville)
US$55
All reviewsmeditation classesr rcomfortable roomsayurvedaahrrelaxation
Reviewed 12 February 2015

I found the Retreat to be a place of calming, caring atmosphere. You can truly unwind and be nurtured and let the focus be on you! I had the best massage, oil treatments, and steam bath of my life!! My massage therapist worked her magic with skillful and heavenly massage, creating a blissful and calming state. I would recommend this retreat for men or women who desire an opportunity to explore the many treatments and modalities offered for relaxation, great food, skillful teaching, self-awareness and good health. You won't be disappointed!'

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 31 December 2014

I am delighted that the Ayurveda Health Retreat is only 1.5 hours from my home. I enjoy the ambiance, the fellowship and the peace of this home like setting. The food is wonderful as well. I plan to visit quarterly for panchakarma treatments between the seasons to keep a check on my health in a natural way. I love this place.

Room Tip: This Health Retreat offers comfortable accommodations that allow you to relax and rejuvenate. If you care about your health check our this Health Retreat.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2014

I have to be honest, I've been on the fence about the AHR for quite some time, but I finally made the decision to go during the winter break, and let me tell you, it was the best choice I could have made. Richard was so helpful, and easy to talk to, and really guided my stay toward a relaxing, meditative, yoga, nature, eating-well retreat. I would recommend AHR enthusiastically to anyone that might need a re-boot, re-charge, and allow yourself to be re-invigorated!!! Do it! You will love it.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a non traditional healing centre, I recommend looking to Ayurveda. This deep healing method treats you at all levels, physical, emotional and with healing massage and healthy nutritional organic food. The centre is small so you get personal attention which is wonderful .

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Karen G
Reviewed 13 October 2014

The time I spent at the retreat center was amazingly restorative. The treatments are wonderful, the staff are loving and pampering and the food is delicious. I came home very mellow and able to cope with the stress in my life. I've taken some of the things I’ve learned (and delicious recipes) into my daily routine - they are very helpful. A month after the trip, I am still feeling restored, and grateful for the time I spent at the retreat center. I'm looking forward to another visit, and have friends that would love to join me.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo