US$68
US$76
Hotels.com
US$99
  • Breakfast included
High Springs Country Inn(High Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$64
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
Quality Inn(Gainesville)
US$76
US$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Royal Inn(Alachua)
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvegetarian cuisinelearn yogareset buttonsteam bathayurvedic treatmentsr rbed and breakfastother guestscomfortable roomssesame oilpanchakarmaahrmelbawellnessmedicationaccommodationsflorida
Reviewed 27 February 2015

This place has without a question strong fundamentals of Ayurveda knowledge. It is very modest, small and you are the center of all team members that work there.
I came there with a strong pain in my left side, where my digest system is, and after few days on the Ayurveda diet and some herbs, the pain was gone. And I just stay for 3 days of panchakarma. Impressive! An area of improvement is the location, it is close to many highways, very noisy. And the house isolation was poor, so you could hear everything that was going on in the kitchen and the room next to you.
But the highlights of this retreat for me was the Vedic reading, Nalini Kant. He was formally trained with the highest science that can read the stars so precisely that you would be amazed about what he can know about you. I am so grateful that I learned more about my life with him. Be ready to face the truth about your soul. Record your section, because it is a lot details and guidance for your life on the following years. Nalini is a gift for those who has the chance to meet him.

• Stayed: February 2015
4  Thank FlaviaSun
Reviewed 12 February 2015

I found the Retreat to be a place of calming, caring atmosphere. You can truly unwind and be nurtured and let the focus be on you! I had the best massage, oil treatments, and steam bath of my life!! My massage therapist worked her magic with skillful and heavenly massage, creating a blissful and calming state. I would recommend this retreat for men or women who desire an opportunity to explore the many treatments and modalities offered for relaxation, great food, skillful teaching, self-awareness and good health. You won't be disappointed!'

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 31 December 2014

I am delighted that the Ayurveda Health Retreat is only 1.5 hours from my home. I enjoy the ambiance, the fellowship and the peace of this home like setting. The food is wonderful as well. I plan to visit quarterly for panchakarma treatments between the seasons to keep a check on my health in a natural way. I love this place.

Room Tip: This Health Retreat offers comfortable accommodations that allow you to relax and rejuvenate. If you care about your health check our this Health Retreat.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2014

I have to be honest, I've been on the fence about the AHR for quite some time, but I finally made the decision to go during the winter break, and let me tell you, it was the best choice I could have made. Richard was so helpful, and easy to talk to, and really guided my stay toward a relaxing, meditative, yoga, nature, eating-well retreat. I would recommend AHR enthusiastically to anyone that might need a re-boot, re-charge, and allow yourself to be re-invigorated!!! Do it! You will love it.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a non traditional healing centre, I recommend looking to Ayurveda. This deep healing method treats you at all levels, physical, emotional and with healing massage and healthy nutritional organic food. The centre is small so you get personal attention which is wonderful .

• Stayed: October 2014