“Transformational experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alachua
Ayurveda Health Retreat
Reviewed 3 April 2016

I'm a newcomer to Florida transplanted from California and did not expect that any place so wonderful and spiritual would even exist here but I was so delighted to have one of the best experiences of my life at the Retreat. Everything was amazing from the treatments to the delicious vegetarian food. Richard and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Richard even took me and another guest to these incredible springs one day. If you are looking for peace and serenity, this is the place. My only negative is that I had to share a bathroom. But other than that, it was pure perfection.

Room Tip: If you don't want to share a bathroom, tell them when you book your reservation.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I can't review this as if it were some random b&b. This is a place to go if you're looking to heal your body and expand your soul. I've been to a lot of "health resorts," and some are fancier, but none is more inviting, caring, or effective than this one. I plan to return every year. On the more mundane level, my room was quiet and private and I love the beautiful brown bathrobe provided. I had a shared-bath room (shower -- some other rooms have a tub) and it was fine -- super clean every day. The meals were extraordinary and such fun to share with fellow travelers -- both travelers to Florida and travelers on the spiritual path. The people on staff are infinitely accommodating and the only thing that would have made this stay better would have been to double its length.

Room Tip: I loved my room: #1 in the blue house. Some rooms have TVs -- #1 does not. I wanted a quiet getaway...
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2016

This is a gem of a place to not only detox your body, but to nourish your mind and spirit. Guests are welcome as part of an ever enlarging family. In addition to the heavenly ayurvedic treatments, there is yoga for all abilities, and vegetarian food that is beyond delicious. You will not regret your decision to give this retreat a try. You will emerge ready to face the challenges of today's world.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

My friend and I came for three days of relaxation from the increasing demands of our daily lives and recent challenges. We were wholeheartedly welcomed and nourished with delicious food, sincere joy and caring, excellent services, and superb accommodations. This has been a profound transformational experience for both of us. In every way, our high expectations were greatly exceeded and we plan to come back. This was money well spent.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Coming from Canada this is not an easy place to get to. Two flights are needed but I would like to think the time and effort is worth the journey. A place to find you, meditation, vegan food, ayurveda education and treatments and a gentle atmosphere

Stayed: January 2016

Been to Ayurveda Health Retreat? Share your experiences!