US$66
US$63
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

High Springs Country Inn(High Springs)(Great Value!)
US$64
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$93
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn(Gainesville)
US$76
US$72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$157
US$131
Motel 6 Gainesville(Gainesville)
US$55
Royal Inn(Alachua)
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
All reviewsmeditation classesr rcomfortable roomsayurvedaahrrelaxation
Reviewed 12 May 2016

What a wonderful experience I had at the Retreat! Three days of rest, relaxation, yoga, and more. I was able to re-center myself. I met wonderful people and I cannot say enough about the staff. The food and accommodations were delightful. The treatments - Pure Bliss! Thank you to all.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I was beyond satisfied with my experience at the Ayurveda Health Retreat! Richard and his staffs were very warmhearted, caring and knowledgeable, the treatments were fantastic, I felt totally relaxed in both body and mind afterward. Also, the healthy organic foods served were well-prepared and delicious. I felt that I have learned a lot throughout the retreat, and left there with more peaceful, balanced and grounded. I am looking forward to go back again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I will return! The love and compassion, the wellness and "rightness"! Warms my heart just thinking about you all. Nutrition, fitness, mindfullness and spirituality. Your devtion and commitment will stay with me always. Namaste

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2016

I'm a newcomer to Florida transplanted from California and did not expect that any place so wonderful and spiritual would even exist here but I was so delighted to have one of the best experiences of my life at the Retreat. Everything was amazing from the treatments to the delicious vegetarian food. Richard and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Richard even took me and another guest to these incredible springs one day. If you are looking for peace and serenity, this is the place. My only negative is that I had to share a bathroom. But other than that, it was pure perfection.

Room Tip: If you don't want to share a bathroom, tell them when you book your reservation.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I can't review this as if it were some random b&b. This is a place to go if you're looking to heal your body and expand your soul. I've been to a lot of "health resorts," and some are fancier, but none is more inviting, caring, or effective than this one. I plan to return every year. On the more mundane level, my room was quiet and private and I love the beautiful brown bathrobe provided. I had a shared-bath room (shower -- some other rooms have a tub) and it was fine -- super clean every day. The meals were extraordinary and such fun to share with fellow travelers -- both travelers to Florida and travelers on the spiritual path. The people on staff are infinitely accommodating and the only thing that would have made this stay better would have been to double its length.

Room Tip: I loved my room: #1 in the blue house. Some rooms have TVs -- #1 does not. I wanted a quiet getaway so the lack of television was a gift.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo