“Great place to relax, renew your focus and balance”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alachua
Ayurveda Health Retreat
Reviewed 21 October 2016

This was my first visit to the health retreat and it couldn't have been better. The staff were amazing, very warm and caring. The made the focus of my retreat very positive. I came home feeling, relaxed, rejuvenated and ready to move forward with my life! Great vegetarian food, presented in a warm and caring environment.

Room Tip: Ask for the room by the kitchen. Great smells, all free!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 August 2016

The facility is very clean with warm, friendly staff. The bed was comfortable and the food healthy and adequate. The ayurvedic practice is useful for lowering and controlling stress. The location is also easy to find.

Room Tip: Room 2 downstairs
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2016

What a wonderful experience I had at the Retreat! Three days of rest, relaxation, yoga, and more. I was able to re-center myself. I met wonderful people and I cannot say enough about the staff. The food and accommodations were delightful. The treatments - Pure Bliss! Thank you to all.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I was beyond satisfied with my experience at the Ayurveda Health Retreat! Richard and his staffs were very warmhearted, caring and knowledgeable, the treatments were fantastic, I felt totally relaxed in both body and mind afterward. Also, the healthy organic foods served were well-prepared and delicious. I felt that I have learned a lot throughout the retreat, and left there with more peaceful, balanced and grounded. I am looking forward to go back again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I will return! The love and compassion, the wellness and "rightness"! Warms my heart just thinking about you all. Nutrition, fitness, mindfullness and spirituality. Your devtion and commitment will stay with me always. Namaste

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Been to Ayurveda Health Retreat? Share your experiences!