“Great Pulled Pork Sandwiches!”

Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Always good, smokey, hot and juicy? Kudos! Quick jump off the Sunrail train at Altamonte station. $5.99 each. I think one of the BBQ sandwiches on this side of town.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch and found a perfect special offered. My husband and I both got the lunch special which was pulled pork tacos with baked beans and topped with cols slaw. Delicious! You have 5 sauce types, from Mild to Honey Mustard to Killer witb several sauces in betwwen. The tacos were very good, using fresh ingredients. They are known for their ribs and BBQ. We will be back for more < great food.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent wings. Dinners are a bit pricey for the portion size but satisfying. Great brisket. Clean. I kinda like that it's counter service. Comfortable atmosphere. They have some things that others don't (gator tail, okra, cabbage).

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Needed a quick bite on my travels and stopped in. Great quality, generous portions, but what stood out was friendly staff. They checked in, asked on refills and cleared my basket and were very attentive. Good stuff!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Since I moved to the area, always wanted to go in and try the food and finally it happened. I went for lunch, the place was not that full, but comfortable. The order is done at the entrance, they give you a large wooden spoon with a number and you wait at a table. The food came quickly, a small rack of St. Louis ribs with cole slaw and cornbread. It was delicious and enjoyable. One of the things I liked the most was that each table had a selection of barbecue sauces you can use. I liked mine without so I savored the meat with nothing in between! Plan on going again soon.