“I Love Denny's”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 January 2017

One of my favorites for quick good food. The staff here are always friendly and efficient. Prices are reasonable and the food is served fast and fresh.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Decided to stop in at this dennys since it was my birthday and they offer a free grand slam. Caroliann was very upbeat and quick to my order. Very happy

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love this Denny's location and will drive the distance to eat here. The servers and managers are very professional. I placed a pick-up order and didn't realize I received the wrong item (things happen...we're human )until I drove away. Anyway, I called back. The manager was very apologetic and offered a desert for the inconvenience. I ordered a veggie burger and fries...Delicious!!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2016

my friend and i ate there...we r muslim so we specifically asked for turkey bacon and sausage and was given pork...when we got to our destination to eat we saw that we had pork..when calling back to let the manager know he was rude and said for us to bring in the receipt. well we didnt get off work for 9 hrs and lost the receipt. but we went there any way hoping to get the food replaced not get our money back bcuz we actully love dennys food...but they did not remake it....amazing...will not recomend this dennys to anyone!!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Went there early in the morning for breakfast and the food was ok, just like any other Denny's. It has a little bit of wear and tear and it could use a bit of TLC. Our server, Peggy was awesome! She was very attentive!