“Standard Denny's”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 April 2017

There is nothing special about this Denny's location. The same menu items available nationwide. Could be a bit cleaner.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We had had enough of the hotel breakfast so we met at Denny's instead. First the food was good but we got a questionable waitress with almost no customer service qualities. She started by telling my Uncle who is in his 70's that he did not order water when we all heard him and replied after she told him three times he did not with " now I have to get this other guy water". To top it off she reached over his food to get his empty plate while he was eating. For someone who depends on tips, she might want to get a little customer service training!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We have had a good experience every time we have come here. In and out quick and they give senior discounts. :) For dinner one time I had yummy turkey and stuffing including cranberry sauce.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

One of my favorites for quick good food. The staff here are always friendly and efficient. Prices are reasonable and the food is served fast and fresh.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Decided to stop in at this dennys since it was my birthday and they offer a free grand slam. Caroliann was very upbeat and quick to my order. Very happy