See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Appropriate rates, acceptably clean rooms, accurate online descriptions, and convenient availability. Fantastic staff- very friendly and helpful. Easy access to I-4 and 436. Great place to stay in Altamonte Springs.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be nice and clean. Again, thank you and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

management Team

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I come down from Gainesville Fl 3 or 4 times a month. Staying at $125 a night motels was breaking my credit card.
Found this Days Inn and, well, it works for me.
All the appliances function well. The shower is big and the water stays hot. The pool actually has some shade! Which means I get to use it. Sparkling clean without the harsh chlorine smell. Others have mentioned feeling unsafe. It was. At least as safe as any motel for an older woman traveling alone.

And, no. It's not a luxury stay. No plush robes or fancy soaps and shampoos. No room service, no overpriced mini bar. And sure, like a lot of value type motels, it provides a comfortable bed, great air conditioning too.

As well.as a charming manager. Thanks Mr. Patel. See you soon

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Faith,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to know that you had a clean and comfortable stay at our property. We appreciate your positive comments for our Manager. Our team works hard to provide good services to all our guest. Thank you once again we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Presie at the front desk is a fantastic employee. She is always friendly, efficient, helpful, and nice. She makes staying here a joy. The motel is very comfortable and well located and priced. I stay here every time that I am in Orlando and Presie has been working every visit. Great place!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your recent stay with us. It is certainly our pleasure to receive feedback from our valued guests. I will ensure our team is reminded of the outstanding job they are doing. Thank you again for your comments, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Decent hotel, but it needs improvement on the property and rooms. Not bad for one or two nights. Only saving grace was the night watch women. Funny and down to earth. I forgot her name but I know she was Dominican.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I wrecked my car on the way there see my husband in Orlando and with insurance I ended up staying over a week instead of the weekend as planned. Mr. Patel the owner was so kind and helpful during our stay. Rooms were clean and all the staff was so helpful and sweet. My two kids and I were safe and in a family environment. I could not have picked a better hotel. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Cindy,

Thanks for your fantastic review. Our staff works hard each day to provide unforgettable experiences for guests, and we’re overjoyed that you experienced just that. I have shared your feedback with our entire team. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!