“Fish tacos !!!!!!”

Jimmy Hula's Altamonte Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We are quick casual, family friendly with something on the menu for everyone. The atmosphere is laid-back, with an island style vibe. We offer a variety of fusion style tacos and burgers to delicious bowls, sandwiches and salads. A world of flavors!
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Hands down, BEST fish tacos in town with fish ingredients and full of flavor. Great place for a quick bite to eat, fun décor and good over all value. Try the "Epic" and the "Malibu" you are going to love it. Great service as well, informal and relax atmosphere. The guy (sorry don't know his name) with all the cool tattoos is the best server in town.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

LOVE this place! One of my regular haunts. Great food. Inexpensive. Great beach vibe decor: the illusion of being at a beach hut in the middle of inner city suburbia. I'm addicted to SO many food items here.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I’d like to start by saying these were the most overpriced tacos I’ve ever had from any taco place in the state. Secondly these tacos were tiny! There might have been a tablespoon worth of meat at the very most inside these tacos and that’s a generous description of the amount of meat in those tacos. Lastly I’d like to finish with saying the tacos cost $4 a piece, and one of those tacos could easily be finished in two bites from an adult customer. Will never be stopping in there for food again, would not recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We were in town visiting family and they recommended we eat there one night. We split an order of Mojo Fries and an order of fried plantains among the 4 of us, then we each got a wide variety of tacos amongst all of us. The one that intrigued me the most was the Johnny Utah - flour tortilla with pickles, bbq pulled pork, mac and cheese and bacon - in a taco!! I had no idea what I was getting into with this, but I'm SO glad I got it!!

I'll definitely try to make my way back the next time I'm in Orlando.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

With all the different choices, I usually try a couple of different tacos each time. So far I haven't found anything I don't like! They are pretty quick with the service and are super friendly. They will take the time to talk to you about the menu and what each item is or has. The burgers are good too! We keep going back! You won't be disappointed!