“Meh”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited J Burns today for pizza. Due to tropical storm Emily, there wasn't much to choose from and my mother-in-law wasn't too sure about Mexican.

When we got there, there was only one group of people there and the cashier was on the phone. He had an attitude with that customer, saying he couldn't hear them, at the same time, he was rolling his eyes towards the people making pizza.

When we ordered, he seemed to not be interested in working that day, and had a terrible attitude. He continued to place us in the "pay no mind list" as my mother-in-law struggled to make up her mind.

My son ordered a sub, which turned out with a toasted bun and cold meat with vary little condiments and cheese. The salad we ordered cane with a tiny amount of ranch dressing, and our garlic knots tastes more like cinnamon than anything else.

The pizza was okay, but my wife was no thrilled with her food.

We won't be returning.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Picked up and good thin pizza. Only took about 45 minutes. Crust was dusted with cornmeal and made it super crunchy.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Subs were great, but service was so bad! I ordered 2 subs and a salad at 6pm to pick up at 7pm. When I arrived at 7:05pm, I had to ask three times for my order. They didn't start it until I arrived and confused it several times with a pizza order. It wasn't ready until 7:20pm. Jessica and Nick acted like it was my fault my order wasn't ready and were so rude! Go down the street to Vinny and Cheryl's Italian Kitchen for way better Italian food and excellent service. They actually want your business. Vinny will treat you right and appreciate you!

1  Thank Kathi R
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza, at a good price. Enjoyed eating outside. The service was quick. They deliver as well.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Anne Marie Florida in a pouring rain . This pizza place was two doors from where we were staying . They delivered two pizzas salads and chicken wings in the rain in twenty minutes . The pizza and wings were great . Wife and I went back a second time. We ate there this time. Good pizza and great friendly staff .