“Chicken club pizza goodness ”

J Burns Pizza & Subs
Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Highly enjoyed the speciality pizza we had. Clean and spacious. Didn’t have to wait too long for our pizza to be done. Will visit again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, but I went in with my autistic nephew and the workers were taking videos of him on Snapchat and making fun of him, AFTER I repeatedly asked the workers to not record my nephew. Very disrespectful, worst customer service I have ever experienced.

6  Thank adririgney
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Pleasantly surprised by the great pizza - and friendly staff! - at J. Burns. Don't miss this when on AMI!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza was super good, I tried the meatzilla pizza and an order of garlic knots. Everything was good, fresh ingredients. The staff wasn't that friendly but they were ok.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited J Burns today for pizza. Due to tropical storm Emily, there wasn't much to choose from and my mother-in-law wasn't too sure about Mexican.

When we got there, there was only one group of people there and the cashier was on the phone. He had an attitude with that customer, saying he couldn't hear them, at the same time, he was rolling his eyes towards the people making pizza.

When we ordered, he seemed to not be interested in working that day, and had a terrible attitude. He continued to place us in the "pay no mind list" as my mother-in-law struggled to make up her mind.

My son ordered a sub, which turned out with a toasted bun and cold meat with vary little condiments and cheese. The salad we ordered cane with a tiny amount of ranch dressing, and our garlic knots tastes more like cinnamon than anything else.

The pizza was okay, but my wife was no thrilled with her food.

We won't be returning.