“First time and will be back!”
Review of Salty Shamrock

Salty Shamrock
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Apollo Beach
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Description: Bar, Restaurant, Live Entertainment located in Apollo Beach Florida. Great Food, Great Drinks and the best Live Entertainment in South Shore. Authentic Irish Pub where you are family.
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We were in on a Monday night with another couple. It was fairly busy and the server seemed a little out of sorts so we were worried. Wow were we wrong. She is fantastic and able to answer all of our questions. Our friends have a lot of dietary restrictions but she was able to make recommendations. We ordered grilled cod, fish stew, fish and chips and grouper rissotto. All amazing!! The manager or owner came over and had a nice conversation with us. She was warm and sincere about how our dinner was. The only negative I could say is they don't have a diet clear soda and I would have liked to see softer music. With such a nice menu, the music pounding was a little distracting. All in all great experience and we will be back very soon!

1  Thank Thomaspascal54

Reviewed 13 June 2016

We had a good lunch! I had a grouper sandwich, which was very good and my husband had the swordfish (yum)). Amy was our server (great). Yes we do plan on going back! Check it out!

2  Thank flacrackerW
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I only post when I am impressed. Today my taste buds were blown away! Salty Shamrock has raised the stakes in the restaurant world. We had a great dining experiance this evening. We started off with the tuna tar tar, i must say it was fresh, seasoned perfectly and served at perfect tempature. Next up was the freshly made mozzarella and vine ripen tomatoes what a treat. The fall off the bone pork shank was amazing! Served on top palenta and topped off with fresh apple slaw. Yum! I will be back to eat my way through the menu and it get's better friendly attentive staff who know the menu. Our server Deanna helped guide us on our decisions and we left having one of the best dining experiances in a long long time. The best part you get fine dining fare at casual dining prices.

2  Thank FAKEA
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

After seeing Shamrock on Apollo Beach Blvd I had to stop by. I was delighted to see such a delicious looking menu. The service, beer and food has been quite impressive. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Mitchell H
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Brand new menu. Great food. Great people. Plenty of parking. Great fish. Great burgers. Excellent specials!! Check out weekly specials. Can dine outside. Wonderful music. Kid friendly. Going back this weekend.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member