“Laughing (Riendo) at the cleaning”
Review of Taco Riendo

Taco Riendo
Ranked #55 of 128 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

This place and the way it looks, made me consider not trying it. But, The reviews appeared to be on the above average side.

Here it is:
- Food was really good.
- Decor, layout, tables, walls, vents were all worn, dirty or both. This place needs a lot of work.
- Employees were not rude, but also not very good communicators. I didn't know if it was a buffet, and turns out that the buffet I saw was sauces and toping to use when they call out your food.
- Bathroom was out back, felt like a shack, but, fairly clean.
- prices ok, maybe a tad high for the issues listed above.

If you want a quick bite. The food is good. Order to go and it will save you a tip for a bad environment.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Ridulously amazing Mexican food. Ridiculously low price!! Sooooo worth the trip to find this authentic Mexican GEM. Don't leave Apopka without going here!! A highlight of our short "just passing through" visit to Apopka. I could eat a trough of their melt in your mouth grilled onions on their "take all you want" condiment bar. Gotta love this place.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

My wife, from Bakersfield, California, is always in search of an authentic Mexican Taqueria in Central Florida. We have been to many restaurants and Mercado, but I think our search is finally over. This is as close as we have found to a California Taqueria, and while still not perfect, they have excellent food, friendly service and a comfortable atmosphere. Many of the places we have been to in the area generally only speak Spanish, but here I can tell they are trying to reach out to the English speaking clientele, which makes me feel very welcome and cared about.

So between this and the several other Mexican restaurants I have found in the area, we are able to get our fix whether it's hole in the wall, Mercado or fancy dining.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Very small and humble but welcoming place (parking could be an issue, right in front of place and limited) family run. You order at the counter and they deliver to your table. We tried the Beef fajitas ... delicious! The Beef, Chicken, and Pork tacos..very Yummy! The Elote (corn on the cob with Mexican white cheese on top) so sweet and tasty. Tacos are $1.50 per taco very unexpensive and on the small size. They do have a condiment bar so you dress your tacos as you please. This place is not fancy but We'll be back.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Small, very humble but welcoming place (Parking could be a challenge on sunday at lunch time) family run. Order at the counter and they will bring it to you. We tried Beef Fajitas, Chicken, Pork and Beef Tacos... All very Yummy. Tacos were $1.50 per taco..on the very small size. We also tried the Elote (Corn on the cob sprinkle with mexican cheese).. Delicious! They have a condiments bar so you can maximize the flavors...I enjoyed it. Overall good experience. Its not fancy at all but good food. We'll be back.

Been to Taco Riendo? Share your experiences!